The Ceratal® pan is the alternative made of ceramic for gentle and crisp roasting of meat, vegetables and egg dishes. The pan has a water-based ceramic coating with very good non-stick effect – free from PFAS/PTFE. It’s suitable for gentle in addition to crisp roasting and thus shows special appreciation for the people we cook.
- Suitable for gentle and crisp frying
- Water-based, ceramic non-stick coating free from PFAS/PTFE
- Sustainably created from as much as 60% recycled aluminium.
- Easy to clean, hand wash beneficial.
- Fissler Comfort pan body with high rim and extra large frying surface for comfortable, spill-free stirring and turning.
- Ergonomic Fissler safety maintain with finger guard: rivet-free, particularly stable and hygienic.
- Suitable for all heat sources, including induction
- Exclusive, energy-efficient CookStar base for optimal heat distribution
- Premium quality, made in Germany.
Be sure this fits by entering your model number.
Highly Scratch-Resistant, Nonstick Cooking: Water-based ceramic coating is free from PFAS and PTFE; sustainably created from as much as 60% aluminum
Works on all Cooktops: Fissler CookStar all-stove base lies flat and works on any cooktop; optimizes heat absorption, distribution, and retention
Kitchen Essentials for Ergonomic Cooking: Safety handles with finger guards on frying pan’s ends; rivet-free, particularly stable and hygienic
Nonstick Frying Pan: Meat, fish, and vegetables can also be fried or sautéed gently, thanks to the innovative ceramic coating that’s nonstick and long lasting
Chef’s Quality Cooking: Premium cookware made in Germany with leading technology, craftsmanship, and durable materials
Trusted Brand Since 1845: Fissler is a 6th-generation circle of relatives-owned company offering the right cookware for each and every taste, dish, and stovetop