The pan is made by special heavy duty carbon steel and characterized by high hardness and super endurance. Premium Whitford non-stick coating perfect demoulding.
How to use
– Wash before first use in warm. soapy water and dry thoroughly.
– Metal and sharp kitchen tools will have to not be used as they may damage the non-stick coating. Wooden rubber heat-resistant nylon or plastic tools shall be a good selection when baking.
– Ensure product has cooled down around ten minutes prior to cleaning.
– Never use heat above 450℉ and no any acidic food allowed when baking.
– Do not place the product over direct heat or gas flame for a very long time. In a different way cake mold shall be damaged.
– Clean by dishwasher or hand washing with degertent. Do not use metal scourers or harsh abraasives to take away burnt-on food left in the pan. leave a soak for a couple of minutes in hot. Soapy water before beginning to clean. Dry it by cloth or kitchen paper towel before storing.
– This product is only suitable for oven. Please do not use it in microwave oven, electromagnetic oven or gas stove.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Material: Heavy duty high carbon steel + Premium Whitford Xylan coating
Size:16.9″(L) x 11.6″(W) x 3″(H)
Platinum-3X 3-layer spraying technology Super endurance, Healthy non-toxic non-stick, PFOA free
Removable rack allows fats and oils to drain away easily. Easy to clean, the dishwasher is to be had.
The roaster and rack are suitable for oven use up to an improbable 500℉.